The Department for Education are seeking view on their proposals to reform children’s social care. The consultation closes 11.45pm on 11 May 2023.
They are seeking views on:
- support and protection for children and families
- support for kinship carers, and wider family networks
- reforms to the experience of being in care, including corporate parenting
- support for the workforce
- delivery and system reform
Children and young people are encouraged to consider the questions in the children and young people’s guide.
To take part visit: gov.uk/government/consultations/childrens-social-care-stable-homes-built-on-love