London & South EastTri-Sector Challenge17 March 2022 at Lords Cricket Ground, London
After a break from offering a challenge due to the COVID19 pandemic, we are pleased to offer organisations in the South East an opportunity to enter The Tri-Sector challenge. The Tri-Sector challenge is an all-day management training event that, through simulation, places delegates from the public, private and voluntary sectors into senior management positions within their specialism allowing them to manage, and propose resolution to, a wide range of relevant issues.
The Isle of Boroshire is situated just one mile off the coastline of England. The island is split into four unitary style council areas each with their own fire service, police service, Police Fire and Crime Commissioner, NHS trust together with a housing association and major charity.
Each of these organisations have their fair share of problems; the biggest one being the insane coincidence that all seven senior management teams have left their posts with immediate effect.
Not all is lost though. Today see’s a new management team installed at each organisation. Are you one of those people? Can you rescue your organisation and the island from the brink of disaster?
Who can enter?
People who aspire to reach a senior post within their organisation and are currently working in:
- Housing Associations
- Fire Service
- Police Service
- Police, Fire and Crime Commissioners Office
- Local Government
Benefits of entering a team…
- An opportunity to collaborate with and create lasting bounds with colleagues from across our sectors and services.
- A rare opportunity to develop political acumen by working alongside real life elected officials in a highly pressurised environment.
- Exposure to tasks and situations that senior managers face daily and some that luckily only occur occasionally!
- An opportunity to put analytical and problem solving skills and tools to the test.
- Exposure to intense time management constraints.
- An opportunity to develop resilience to rapidly changing priorities, demands and timescales.
- An opportunity to win the challenge and be crowned as Tri-Sector Challenge Champions.