Communications teams and those who deal with the press (print, broadcast and online)
This is a highly interactive, practical Media & storytelling skills-based course. It is designed to give delegates first-hand insight into the changing media landscape (print, broadcast and online) and understand what makes a ‘good’ story. It will also help them to deliver the message of their council crisply, concisely, and impactfully and equip them with the valuable tools needed to prepare them for a media interview and understand how to stay confidently in control.
- What makes a ‘good’ news story
- The do’s and don’ts of dealing with the media
- Understanding the new digital rolling news landscape
- How to deliver a concise but memorable media message
- How to structure your message using storytelling
- How to manage difficult questions and stay in control
- Portraying confident body language and voice
£750 (SEE non-member rate)
*** Tasneem offers smaller group and 1:1 sessions in advanced media skills training. She also delivers Crisis Management sessions.
The workshops are delivered online via Zoom. Everything discussed is entirely confidential and any recordings will be deleted.
Want more information?
If you would like more information from the facilitator, or if you would like to book this course please get in touch.