To provide Members with an overview of personal safety as it applies to councillors every day activities, including practical strategies for safe working.
- To provide Members with an oversight of the importance of personal safety and handling intimidation
- To support Members with practical information and skills to ensure personal safety and mitigate conflict.
- To enhance awareness of how to maintain personal safety, security and handle
- To support Members online safety and managing social media to enhance personal security.
- To create an action plan for taking the learning forward.
£900 (SEE non-member rate)
Want more information?
If you would like more information from the facilitator, or if you would like to book this course please get in touch.